Click on the Photos for a Larger Version...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunset Over the Pampanga River

click for a larger view

Every sunset, Nature is painting for us... day after day... pictures of infinite beauty

What can you say about the deep meaning of sunset?
How can you relate it in to your life?
Sunset is the beginning of night time. I called it the "night's gate" . For some people, sunset is sad. But for me it is a calm and warm time. Way back when i got my first 600 pesos film camera, I occasionally shoot on sunsets by the Pampanga river even with my nokia and motorola camera phones. Taken today at 6:34pm above the Pampanga river, facing Talipapa, this very sunset has been there everyday of my life yet it is only this time that I am able to share it's beauty. Surely there are many things in life  that can trigger happy or sad moments.This is my 16th photo from the eyes of a wanderer. I hope you are enjoying my works.

No comments:

Post a Comment