Click on the Photos for a Larger Version...

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Pork Barbeque


It is already dark in the evening and i haven't taken a photo yet for my photo-a-day mission. It is time for dinner and Im so hungry so i scoured the Burgos Street for something to eat. The smell of roasted pork meat, and other ihaw-ihaw made me crave for Barbeque! The Philippines always has an array of delicious, though not always healthy, delicacies. Barbeque has always been one of my favorite so seeing them carefully lined up in the grill is both mouth watering and a beautiful sight worthy to be captured in my digicam.
The smoke from these BBQs is its best advertisement. It's smoke carries the scent that invites people to wherever it is. I wonder if our works and prayers are like those smoke that tells the Heavens of our deeds-good or bad and invites the Blessings to come unto us.

No comments:

Post a Comment