Click on the Photos for a Larger Version...

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flood and Flower

Click for a larger view
‘My son, peace be unto thy soul; thine adversity and thine afflictions shall be but a small moment; And then, if thou endure it well, God shall exalt thee on high; thou shalt triumph over all thy foes’
D&C 121:7–8

Where did this flower came from? I saw this as i survey the damages brought by the tropical storm Falcon. Several houses has been damaged by the flood and that includes my neighbors. We lost some animal livestock last night and my brother's house is still with water. The sun has shown his smile today and people are starting to recover from the calamity. The flower, badly beaten and hardy out of shape, slowly drifted away from me like a beautiful consolation saying "all is well"

No comments:

Post a Comment