Click on the Photos for a Larger Version...

Thursday, June 9, 2011

One Beautiful Rainy Morning

click for a larger view

Today, I woke up early and readied my tripod, hoping to catch the rising sun as my feature photo. But in my disappointment, clouds are all over and it is raining. I have this feeling that the Lord has reminded me that "tomorrow" is not promised to anyone. Everyday, we expect to rise out in the next morning with surety but the reality is that one day someday, we wont be waking up anymore. A great lesson today. I am thankful every morning. This everyday photo blogging has really helped me appreciate life more and more. Instead of the elusive sunrise today, a neighborhood's pot flower made my day. The bright rich red color of this flower is my 12th wonder in the eyes of a wanderer.

No comments:

Post a Comment