Click on the Photos for a Larger Version...

Monday, June 20, 2011

Colorful Slide

click for a larger view

Swimming is one of my favorite activity. I enjoy going to resorts/beaches to play with water and take beautiful pictures. Today, despite the typhoon EGAY rampaging in the Philippines, we pushed through our swimming activity at Almons Resort, Sta Rosa. This resort's main attraction is its 6 four-story high colorful slides and 2 four-story high winding slides. Trying on those slides is daunting at first. Falling with a very fast velocity gives one some adrenaline rush and you can see most first timers screaming to the top of their lungs.
Most people including me, find it hard to try this slide at first even with the encouragement of other people that it is good and fun. My heart pounded while i climbed for the first time and my hands won't release its grip at the top. But when i dared to do it, I found thrill and excitement as i fall to the waters.
Some things are meant to be experienced personally to find joy. We must always find new good things to try. Things that will make us happy, but we are still afraid to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment