Click on the Photos for a Larger Version...

Monday, July 11, 2011

Pikachu

Pikachuuuuu

I met this cute Pokemon character way back during my freshmen college days. I heard about it first from Harry, Richard and other friends and that they are doing some sleep-overs because of its addicting video game. I then started collecting Pikachu toys from small action figures to cheap big stuff toys. No I do not buy expensive ones. I got some from McDonalds Happy meals from time to time, from toy vendors outside elementary schools and from innocent school children who won't resist my offers. Some of my collection got lost when my "pamangkins" joined our family and some got destroyed by floods. This is all that remains until now so i decided to take some photos and who knows when will this wandering eyes  spot another Pikachu for my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment